Lots to See While Snorkeling
Glide through the warm waters at Galleon beach while being surrounded by an array of tropical marine animals. Turtles, rays, crabs, and a wide assortment of tropical fish are among the company we regularly encounter on our powered adventure.
What is Scooter Snorkeling
A snorkeling tour with a difference. Also Known as Power Snorkeling, each participant is equipped with an easy to use battery powered sea scooter. Simply push a button and Steer your Scooters through the water as you marvel at the aquatic wonderland below. No training required!
Is This Suitable For Me
If you are worried this excursion might be a bit too adventurous for you,worry no more! Our excursion is designed to provide a comfortable experience for kids as young as 8 years old, adults up to 70 years old. Must be able to swim to participate.
Yes We Pick up from All Resorts in Antigua
Yes we Service to Cruise Passengers
Check Our Calendar for Availability
- Choose the date of interest
- Choose the amount of persons
- Select Book. (You will be redirected to the billing page)
- Fill out the required information
- Enter your card detail into our stripe secured gateway
- You are done!
- Cruise Passengers Pick Up Will be 30 Minutes after Docking.
- Cruise passengers are automatically placed on morning sessions
- If you cannot swim, you won’t be eligible to participate.
- Family and friend can ride along to the beach without Snorkeling, however, a fee of $20 US will be charge per passenger, Applicable to both resort guest and cruise passengers.
- The age range to participate is 8 – 70.
- The beach is not wheelchair accessible.